To tackle these challenges before they become an issue of the future, municipalities are looking towards innovation as the way forward. The Municipality of The Hague is strongly committed to bringing startups into the social domain to develop the products and services that are most needed.
Who is this program for?
Does your startup have a solution that helps people to live independently and healthy at home? Are you looking for an opportunity to boost your company? Then the CareTech Network Program is for you!
Pitch your solution and get access to the market, strategic partners, network, expertise and funding opportunities within the social domain!
What are we looking for?
For this program, we are looking for startups with innovative and scalable technologies that contribute to a resilient and healthy society.
- Solutions that help residents (remain) to live independently and healthy at home, specifically solutions aimed at safety (personal, physical), mobility and social challenges.
- Solutions that improve social well-being and participation in society for residents.
- This includes all residents who may have trouble with independent living due to chronic conditions, ageing, loss of mobility, reduced cognitive abilities, loneliness, increased risk of falling, disability, mental issues, lack of social network, lack of (digital) skills.
- Solutions may be aimed at citizens directly but may also include or target formal and informal caregivers who take care of them.
- Solutions that reduce, alleviate or replace formal caretakers (workload) in the social domain.
- Solutions that control or reduce costs in the social domain.
Examples of the solutions we are looking for are:
- Solutions that reduce, relieve or replace (Wmo) domestic help (chores)
- Digitalization of care for the homeless (e.g., document storage, availability of shelter spaces, contact with caregivers, etc.)
- Matching supply and demand for sleeping and housing of residents in need (i.e. homelessness, ageing, care housing) on a daily basis
- Integrative fall prediction, detection, prevention and protection solutions
- Integrative digital solutions that relieve informal caregivers of their daily stress and burden and keep them healthy, fit and in control
- Integrative access to and use of mobility solutions for residents with need for support
- Innovative service provision and customer interaction solutions (including navigation, appointment scheduling and management, prioritization, screening, multichannel, low skills, etc.) between municipal services involved in healthcare (WMO, GGD) and residents
Watch the aftermovie from last year!
What is in it for you?
- New opportunities to test and prove your solution and receive valuable feedback through workshops, masterclasses & speed dates with experts in the field.
- Access to the YES!Delft ecosystem with startups, mentors, coaches, investors, municipalities and entrepreneurs.
- Network with players in the market during the program.
- Get connected to experts and business decision-makers in The Hague.
- Receive guidance in applying for Innovation Quarter’s funding opportunities.
- Pilot Project with an organization in the Municipality of The Hague worth up to 20.000 euros!
Together with YES!Delft, the Municipality of The Hague is running the CareTech Network Program, giving you exclusive access to The Hague’s social domain ecosystem and dedicated investment fund by Innovation Quarter. The program will run for 6 weeks and requires 1 day per week availability.
The program of the CareTech Network Series is focused on giving you the right tools and knowledge required to bring your solution to the market. Therefore the program is not only about navigating the social domain and funding opportunities but also about stakeholder engagement.
The selected startups will not only get to further develop their product-market fit, but they will also build on their understanding of the market and work closely together with local partners, allowing for new collaborations to arise.
In addition, as you probably know, a pilot program is a great way to finetune your solution and get in some early customers. In the CareTech Network Program, we will guide you in how to do a pilot program correctly, what things you need to be clear about when setting up a pilot and much more!
If you are working on a Care Tech solution and you are up for the program, then wait no longer and apply for the network program.
This is your chance to work together with a wide range of stakeholders in the care domain – from entrepreneurs and investors to healthcare providers and the municipality – and create real impact for the future