Who can apply?
This program is specifically for startups in the HealthTech and CareTech industry. We are looking for startups with technological solutions that improve patient’s quality of life, reduce caregivers’ workload, and increase Healthcare providers’ efficiency.
To apply for this program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 2 committed founders
- Your technology needs to be at TRL 3-7
- Your innovation needs to be applicable in a hospital environment
- Familiar with CE-marking processes & hospital deployment
What is in it for you?
The participants will be matched with a nurse, join a variety of masterclasses and 1:1 network sessions during a hands-on program in which you:
- Co-design your pilot plan with nurses and decision-makers from Erasmus MC
- Navigate the hospital by working with innovation experts from Erasmus MC
- Get connected to health tech investors in the South Holland region
- Unlock opportunities to further develop your company by working with an international leading academic hospital
- At the end of the program, up to 3 companies will be selected for a pilot or collaboration with Erasmus MC to further scale their business
- Let’s work together and transform the future of healthcare!
- May 17: Open application
- Aug 31: Deadline application
- Sep 14: Selection day
- Sep 28: Start day
- Nov 7: Final day
This program is sponsored by the Convergence of TU Delft, Erasmus University Rotterdam and Erasmus MC.
About Erasmus MC
Erasmus University Medical Center based in Rotterdam, Netherlands, affiliated with Erasmus University and home to its faculty of medicine, is the largest and one of the most authoritative scientific University Medical Centers in Europe.