YES!Delft is a startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 18 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers, and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies.
Do you like wearing multiple hats, and being involved in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities across different areas of operations, without being limited to a specific domain? In that case, please read further! As a Project Coordinator, you will support our Rotterdam Manager, helping to build and branch our services in Rotterdam. You will support them in setting up events to attract entrepreneurial Rotterdam students, you will collaborate with our partners (a.o Erasmus Enterprise, Erasmus Medical Center), guide projects, and support our start-ups in any way possible.
You are directly involved in the strategic positioning of YES!Delft and will be collaborating with our colleagues in Rotterdam and Delft. The role requires you to plan, manage, and monitor all activities according to the Rotterdam roadmap.
- Support the new Healthtech startup program in collaboration with the YES!Delft team and our partner Erasmus MC.
- You will ensure all resources are available and allocated to execute new programs and events.
- You are a trusted partner to our startups, connecting them to the right network, depending on their specific needs and questions.
- Maintain open communication with stakeholders, including customers, project partners, and suppliers.
- You are responsible for managing events for our Rotterdam office.
- Support the Event Manager in Delft during events in Delft, and The Hague.
What do you get in return?
An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our offerings wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and build a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out.