- Automotive, Transportation & Logistics
- Environment, Waste, Water
We enable a sustainable future for the maritime sector. We do this by increasing the operators’ situational awareness through the implementation of force-feedback technology on ship controls. Our control levers can be installed on multiple vessel types, ranging from short sea vessels and dredgers to inland vessels and ferries and more.
On board of the vessel we link our algorithm to any kind of sensor data and inform the operator on a safe and sustainable way of sailing through forces and vibrations in the control levers, this:
- Increases the operators situational awareness through efficient and intuitive information transfer resulting in safe, sustainable & efficient operations
- Enables remote controlled and semi-autonomous shipping
- Is future proof as it enables electrification and other renewable energy sources in shipping
- Increases flexibility and reduces down-time for the owner through over-the-air updates through haptic algorithm
- Enables endless functionalities through integration with third-party information systems
Currently our levers are being installed several ferries, short sea and research vessels where we actively decrease fuel consumption and increase safety.
This improves sustainability, situational awareness and the feeling of being in control, while also having the capability of reducing the mental and physical workload of the people on board of the ship. Smart-Ship’s products can be applied all over the maritime industry, from small fast ships to dredging vessels, from simulation environments to inland vessels, and many more. Want to see what they can do for you?