YES!DELFT – BUILDING TOMORROW’S LEADING TECH FIRMS
YES!Delft is a startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 18 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading tech incubators in Europe. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services help tech startups grow into successful companies.
What will you do?
YES!Delft is looking for an energetic Marketing Intern for our Delft office. As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for helping with our SEO and gain direct experience working on real campaigns, conducting complex keyword research, creating content, conducting backlink research, assisting with link outreach, social media, and more.
We recently launched our new website, therefore it is crucial to make sure we perform the right research and deliver the right content for the users. You will support the marketing team of YES!Delft within daily marketing activities and will get the freedom to try out new things at the company.
You will support the Marketing Manager and Marketing specialist with the day-to-day activities around creating content, maintaining the website and supporting in marketing campaigns and events.
- You will be part of our YES!Delft events and activities by creating the necessary marketing materials such as landing pages and ads.
- You will analyze the results of your efforts and make recommendations and changes for future activities.
- Maintenance of websites in both WordPress and Webflow.
- A passion for communication and marketing.
- An eye for design
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- If you have a basic understanding of web analytics such as Google Analytics it is a plus
- Nice to have: video creation
- You are looking for an MBO or HBO internship.
- Being able to manage the demands of different stakeholders.
- Proactive and flexible attitude.
We offer you
An exciting internship (500 euro/month) with a lot of responsibility in an inspiring startup environment where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you will be able to implement your ideas and work on creating engagement and awareness. You will work in the best learning environment related to entrepreneurship. You will work with a driven and ambitious marketing team that goes above and beyond creating content, and buzz around the most impressive events and projects. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and motivation letter through the APPLY button.
Someone from the YES!Delft HR team will reach out to you regarding the next steps.